Tous les gros 4-pattes Kawasaki des années 80 !
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Tous les gros 4-pattes Kawasaki des années 80 !

Le premier forum dédié aux Kawasaki 4-cylindres des années 80 !

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Coffret dresseur d’élite ETB Pokémon EV06 Mascarade Crépusculaire
56.90 €
Voir le deal

You're not my boss asked so thin

AuteurMessage
4pat55

You're not my boss asked so thin Empty
MessageSujet: You're not my boss asked so thin   You're not my boss asked so thin EmptyMer 23 Fév - 4:41

Dingle net ease CEO today in phone during the meeting was asked about world of war craft marketing policy when suddenly turn hostile, very directly to analysts said "you're not my onlinesuprashoessale.com, needn't ask so fine.

Net Ease Company issued today until 30 June 2010 in the second quarter without audit financial supra skytop. Results showed that net ease 2010 the second quarter revenues to $1.3 billion Yuan ($1.99 million dollars), an increase of 49%, Net profit for 4.86 billion Yuan (7160 million dollars), an increase of 3.8%.

In subsequent held a conference call, ContiGroup analysts cross-examine Dingle: "can share in the second and the third city promotion world of war craft progress? According to your investigation and some market tory burch sandals, the world of war craft in the potential of these cities have how old?

Dingle net ease CEO

However, the problems caused Dingle displeasure. Dingle very direct say: "this (things) I think is management thing, you ask that thin no necessary! You're not my boss; I'm going to put the whole management things to tell you? I think we do product enterprise for so many years, know very well what he's doing tory burch handbags, ok?"

After Dingle forthright character, in a telephone conference has had to analysts "you're welcome" and let and join a conference call net ease high-rise and analysts slightly tory burch reva sale.

August 17 at, net ease in wrath of the lich king client downloads official start, update about the size of 2.55 G or so. This means that had already through version of this supra vaider for examination and approval of the world of war craft expansion, and has already acquired formal development trends of licenses.

Relevant wrath of the lich king the latest tory burch flats:

World of war craft: wrath of the lich king "has been formally in the global listed in the last two years, blizzard specifically for in wrath of the lich king produced a set of WLK collection bags. This collection bag contains an unusually high number of tory burch shoes, including a soundtrack CD, feel super good north rend map mouse mat, DVDS, exquisite album, etc. Among them, the lich king "exquisite album is many players have dreamed of souvenirs.

But net ease relevant personage also says it will release a future in the Indianan in wrath of the lich king CD bag, used to commemorate the lich king's final listed in mainland China. As for CD kits contain what content, still remain to be further toryburchcenter.

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

You're not my boss asked so thin
Page 1 sur 1